As one of the most popular and common methods available when it comes to rooting an Android device, KingRoot PC is the way to go. KingRoot provides its users with a few different approaches to rooting their Android devices. If you’d rather use the application version of their program to root, then that is available. However, today we are going to focus in on the KingRoot PC version of their program and how you can use this program in order to successfully root your device in a matter of minutes.
KingRoot APK or KingRoot PC?
This is a fairly common question, and people presume that one is better than the other. The bottom line is that they are both as effective as one another and have the same result. Which process you choose when it comes to KingRoot is entirely down to what your preferences are, although you might find that more people use the KingRoot APK version due to convenience and not having to sit down at a computer during the process. While that’s the case, it’s important that you know how to use KingRoot PC, so let’s take a look at it.
Using KingRoot PC to Root Android Devices
- Before jumping into the main method itself, there are a few things to prepare in regard to your Android device before you jump into the rooting process.
- While your device will be connected and charging throughout this process, you may notice that it uses an increasing amount of battery power during the rooting process. With that in mind, make sure that it has a minimum of 25% battery life before you begin.
- Ensure that both your computer and Android device are connected to a stable internet connection.
- Allow the installation of “Unknown Sources” by heading following the path Settings – > Security – > Unknown Sources.
- If you don’t have USB Debugging mode enabled, then head over to your Settings once again and enable the USB Debugging more, otherwise, this method will not be successful.
- Once you’ve covered each of these things and are ready to go, you can finally begin the Android rooting process with the KingRoot PC tool.
How to Install KingRoot Application for Windows
Step 1: First, make sure that you have downloaded the KingRoot PC program from their website and have installed it accordingly.
Step 2: Once you have it installed, go ahead and launch it.
Step 3: After the program has loaded, connect your Android device using a USB cable.
Note: upon connect your Android device and KingRoot PC detecting it, a driver may be installed in order for the process to be performed properly.
Step 4: It should only take a few seconds after connecting your device for KingRoot to detect your device, and once it has connected, you will be able to click on the “Root” option and root your device.
Step 5: After you have clicked on the “Root” button, it should only take a few minutes for the process to be successful and once it has finished, simply restart your Android device.
That’s right, it’s that simple. With the KingRoot PC method, you are able to successfully root your Android device in 5 simple steps without running into any complex issues.
As mentioned above, KingRoot has a mobile version available too, although which method you use is entirely up to you and due to whatever you prefer most. If you don’t mind sitting at a computer, use KingRoot PC. If you’d rather root your device while you’re doing chores, use the KingRoot APK method. It’s up to you!